A safe and comfortable patient experience:
- Provide flexible positioning with foot and calf supports
- Improve patient comfort with the Comfortline® foam mattress
- Protect your patients’ hands with bumper-protected siderails
- Provide a gentle patient ride with the spring-loaded Steering Plus™ system that absorbs shock of driving over bumps and thresholds
Simple and safe maneuvering:
- Stow and Go® foot section requires no lifting
- 360° maneuvering with Steering Plus™ systems
- Zero transfer gap with OneStep® Tuck-Away Siderails
Durability to withstand your demands:
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Compatible with most lifts and overbed tables
- Easy-to-clean, smooth deck and siderail design •
- Power washable
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.
|Maximum weight limit||700 lb (317.5 kg)|
|Overall length||83" (210.8 cm)|
|Overall width (siderails up)||35.5" (90.2 cm)|
|Floor to base clearance||3.5" (8.9 cm)|
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
What do you want to know? Dive into these resources for more information.
Frequently Asked QuestionsExpand all
Can a mother give birth on the Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher?keyboard_arrow_downYes, the Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher is designed to break down just like our Affinity® Birthing Bed. The Stow And Go® foot section breaks down and includes a catch basin option for deliveries.
Do the foot and calf supports have infinite positions on the Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher?keyboard_arrow_downYes, the Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher features OneStep® Foot Support with infinite positioning capabilities.
Where should a mother grip on a Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher during a labor exam?keyboard_arrow_downThe Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher includes labor grips built into the siderails.