Reduced weight for improved balance and maneuverability facilitates even the most difficult intubations to help improve patient care and staff satisfaction.
Blades easily convert from lamp to fiber-optic illumination making upgrades economical.
One-piece stainless steel construction ensures blade integrity and minimizes corrosion to help improve staff satisfaction and reduce risk.
Replace deteriorating light pathways for a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade.
- Stainless steel blades minimize corrosion to help reduce risk
- Single-piece construction ensures blade integrity
- Our free repolishing service makes these an affordable choice
- Handles are built to last, with chrome plated brass
- Knurled finish on handle ensures durability and a secure grip
- Standard battery handles available in "D", "C" and "AA" battery cell sizes
- Rechargeable handles utilize nickel-cadmium batteries, guaranteed for two years
- Removable, repolishable light pipe
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.